- Ski Touring and Uphill Skiing - Boulder Lifestyle Magazine February 2023
- La Sportiva Makes Ski-Touring More Accessible - Powder Cloud February 2023
- How Brands Can Support Retail in 2023 - Backcountry Marketing Podcast February 2023
- Ski Tour Video Episodes and Blogs with La Sportiva
- Ski Touring Clinics & Demos at Eldora 2023
- A Triathlete’s Guide to SkiMo - Triathlete Magazine January 2022
- Giardini on Pro-Triathlon, Boulder Skimo & Italian Roots - Alpine Start Podcast February 2022
- Boulder Skimo Club - Uniting the local ski mountaineering community and growing the sport among mountain endurance athletes
- Endurance Pro Guides - Guided endurance experiences and camps in Boulder, Colorado
- 43 Interesting Things Triathlon Companies Are Doing to Go Green - Triathlete Magazine April 2017
Davide grew up in Lago di Garda, a picturesque lake town in the heart of the Italian Alps, that sparked a lifelong interest in outdoor sports. When he wasn’t swimming, Davide was skiing on the European FIS circuit, where he earned the Italian Junior National Championship in alpine skiing. Davide attended high school and college in the United States, where he became the New England Regional Champion in alpine skiing, and enjoyed competing in freestyle windsurfing, and the SUP Surf World Tour. While working in Hawaii, Davide fell in love with the sport of triathlon. In 2012, he moved to the triathlon Mecca of Boulder to pursue his MBA at the University of Colorado. Davide turned pro in 2014 and went on to compete in triathlon for the next seven years, representing Team USA where he earned 4 pro race wins, dozens of podiums, and a top-10 world championship finish.
After retiring from professional triathlon in 2019, Davide transitioned to ski mountaineering racing as an outlet to combine his endurance fitness and ski racing background. Since then, he has been a regular podium contender at weekly races in Colorado, which hosts some of the country’s top skimo athletes. In just a few years of racing, Davide landed on the podium at the prestigious Aspen Power of Four and Breckenridge Five Peaks. He also achieved the standard for the 2021 U.S. Skimo National Team by earning podium finishes at the U.S. National Team Qualifier races, and earned a 2nd place finish at the 2020 U.S. Sprint National Championship, 4th at the 2020 U.S. Team National Championship, and 3rd at the 2019 Breckenridge Five Peaks. In December, Davide placed 4th at the USA Skimo National Cup at Arapahoe Basin and in 2023 he has already taken the podium with a 3rd place finish at the Heathen Challenge in Glenwood Springs, CO.
Davide launched Endurance Pro Guides in 2009 as a way to offer amateur athletes and Colorado tourists the opportunity to enjoy adventurous winter and summer endurance experiences, multi-sport clinics, cycling tours and training camps out of the popular endurance destination of Boulder. In 2021, Davide founded the Boulder Skimo Club, with the vision of building community and growing the sustainable sport of uphill skiing at the grassroots level. Davide is actively competing in ski mountaineering, and excited about the sport’s Olympics debut at the 202 Milano Cortina Winter Games in his home country of Italy.